– Extensive Working Experiences in project management (having worked as project manager for at least 7 years)
– Working experience in an international environment (multi-national company or in multi-disciplinary or multi-national project teams)
– Exposure to various projects (in terms of scope and budget)
– Training experiences – particular for companies
– Preferably PM certified (PMI, IPMA or PRINCE2)
– Good English proficiency
– Ability to adapt the teaching style to the audience (for managers we expect adapted language, high level and strategic examples and discussion-based workshops / for junior project manager we expect good explanations of concepts and methods)
– Ability to adapt general concepts to the local environment or company culture (dealing with hierarchy etc).
– To understand the company’s training concept (introduced by company or a lead-trainer)
– Depending on the client, to design or review the training concept, defining the key topics, the messages
– To understand the company culture, as well as the training objectives. To understand what added value the training needs to bring to the company. (Localisation of the training)
– To liaise with company with regard to the preparation and course administration
– To understand the learning tools that company offers (PM simulation, e-Learning courses) and provide linked services (moderation or tutoring) – company will introduce the trainers into the tools and its use.
– To conduct training sessions scheduled with the client
– To give feedback after each training sessions
For each training, the company will issue a training mandate where the expectations and the tasks are clearly defined.
Potential candidates will also interviewed to get a better understanding of their training and working experience.