sim (selective international management) Co. Ltd. is a Swiss boutique consultancy with its main operations in Shanghai PRC, providing support to European and Chinese Companies. Read more
sim is our prolonged arm in China. They act as our direct bridge to China and greatly combine the Chinese and the Swiss cultures. I really appreciate the personal relation built on trust. Their long experience in China is rapidly felt. The solutions they implemented have positively impacted ARDO while remaining economic.
We would like to thank sim for taking the initiative and organizing the first Swiss Week. We think the event was a great success and well organized. 20 Swiss companies as well as institutions were able to display their products to a Shanghainese public and thus raise Switzerland’s profile. We are already looking forward to next year’s event.”
Accelerate your innovation potential with our 5-day Immersion Tour to China’s industrial and innovation hotspots of Shenzhen/Guangzhou and Shanghai 29 October – 2 November 2018 China is rapidly turning itself into an innovation leader, pushing their companies and products towards the innovation frontier. The “Made in China 2025” policy launched by the Chinese government to […]Read More
The SwissWeek platform moves to the West of China! We would like to share with you the great success of SwissWeek Chengdu 2017 as well as some news from sim and our trading partner, SATIS International Trading.
– SWISSWEEK CHENGDU 2017 HAS ACHIEVED A TRMENDOUS SUCCESS FOR ITS VERY FIRST EDITION
– SATIS TRADING BRINGS MORE FLAVORS OF SWISS BEER INTO THE CHINESE MARKET
– SMART SOLUTIONS FOR OFFICE IN SHANGHAI
We trust you all had a joyful Golden Week. At sim, we had a very intensive month right after the holidays and would like to share some great news and developments with you.
– SWISSWEEK CHINA GOES TO THE WEST! THE VERY FIRST SWISSWEEK CHENGDU WILL TAKE PLACE IN NOVEMBER AND BE OPENED BY THE AMBASSADOR OF SWITZERLAND
– sim OPENS ITS BRANCH OFFICE WEST CHINA IN CHENGDU
– WELCOME FAKTOR PLUS TO CHINA
We trust you had a great Summer and would like to welcome you all back to the last quarter of year 2017. We are glad to share with you the latest achievements and developments of sim. The topics in this update are
– sim PARTICIPATED IN THE 7th ANUUAL CHINA SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MARKETING FORUM 2017
– ZHAW SML and sim SIGNED AN MoU ON THE JOINT COMPETENCEN CENTER CHINA (CCC)
– ZHAW SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND LAW COLLABORATES WITH SHANGHAI JIATONG UNIVERSITY TO OFFER MAS PROGRAM
– A VERY WARM WELCOME TO FREITAG